Wednesday, April 20, 2016

28 Brown Figs and Counting!

Well here I am again!  I'm just going to blog when I can.  We did get the first installment of Windows a week ago and have been totally exhausted trying to clean (historic dust) and reassemble rooms.  We use pictures like wallpaper so we just finished putting those pics back on walls that had windows installed
So The Herbal Husband asked if I was still blogging!  No because we had the chaos of the windows.  So The Herbal Husband is excited to show you the figs!  This is the kind of fig I enjoy the most!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  Please let me know what is going on in your herb garden.  Talk to you later.
My Favorite Fig!  So Many to Choose From!

2 comments:

Linda Goudelock said...

Would love a post about growing peppercorns!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hi Linda, I would be glad to do a post on that topic and you will see it soon! Thanks as always for stopping by! xo