Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just Wanted to Mention, Herbally Speaking!

Lemon Verbena in Bloom
I added today all of the lemon verbena recipes that are sprinkled throughout this blog on the Lemon Verbena Recipes Page at the top of my home page.  Hopefully, it will make it a bit easier for you if you are looking for a recipe using lemon verbena.  Remember I suggest using fresh in cooking recipes and dried in all other ways.  I'll hopefully be starting on my posts for herbal teas shortly.  In the meantime it is snowing very fine snow at the moment.  I think we have a couple of inches and more is to come!  Hope you are safe and warm wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

Snow Covering the Herb Garden

2 comments:

Marcy Lautanen-Raleigh said...

So excited to have all those great recipes in one place to cruise! Do you mind if I share a link in an upcoming blog?
happy new year! Marcy

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'm glad to help. Then I thought are any of these recipes Marcy's?! They aren't, but I'm going to add yours with credit to you when I try them out! Happy New Year to you! xo