Saturday, December 1, 2012

Well, I'm Back and You Won't Believe Where I've Been!

Afternoon Tea at a Very Favorite Tearoom Decorated for the Holidays!

Lemon Verbena Still Doing Well in this Herb Shop's Garden

A Gardening Store You Won't Believe

Cats and Books!  Yikes!

A Famous Garden Decorated For The Holidays
Well, my herbal companion, Bonnie and I took off mid-week and drove east to some old favorites and a couple new favorites.  I will keep the suspense building and let you think about where we might have gone.  For December first, the weather is just wonderful and in the 50's somewhere.  We were working in the herb garden without a jacket.  It was fun.  So I will leave you with these photos and we will build on the trip.  I'll be doing a special post for Mother Earth Living on the herb shop and tearoom we visited on Wednesday.  So stay tuned.  I'll talk to you later.

5 comments:

MandaBurms FarmStay for Cats. said...

Tea, cats, books and herbs - what more does a gal want or need!

PeggyR said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip. This weather is something isn't it!?

Anonymous said...

The entrance to the famous garden looks very impressive. I like the tearoom china and the decorations.

Rosemary said...

Glad to know you made it home safe and sound!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

The cats aren't really for me. I usually sneeze, but my herbal companion has several. She was making friends with the book shop cat.

Yes, Peggy, hard to think Christmas when it is almost 60 degrees!

Oh, just wait to see the inside, Tracey and the tea was wonderful.

Thanks dear Rosemary. Had a wonderful day with you and your sister, Rosemary!

Thanks everyone for stopping by. xxoo Nancy