Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just Wanted to Say!

Praying for everyone on the east coast.  It hasn't gotten bad here in the 'Burgh yet.  In fact we were supposed to have an inch and a half of rain by this time and the forecasters were wrong so far.  Thank God!  I've sent my first post to Mother Earth Living.  Hopefully, you will see that shortly even if I can't see it.  Sandy's wrath is supposed to start tomorrow morning or afternoon and progressively get worse.  I don't think we are to have as much rain as the east coast, but we are supposed to get wet snow for Halloween.  Hopefully, they will postpone it until it is better.  Keeping our fingers crossed that we don't lose our power.  That's why I'm posting this so if you don't hear from me for a while.  I'll post again as soon as I can.  Stay safe.  I will as well.  Talk to you later.

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Hoping and praying that Sandy does not do as much damage as predicted.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I hope not as well. We will be on the western edge, but who knows how bad it will get! Thanks FL! xxoo Nancy

PeggyR said...

Oh I am hoping we all stay safe!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I hope so, Peggy! Hope you and Norm are OK. xxoo Nancy