Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Usually Don't Show This Angle of the Garden!

This is our veggie/all purpose (a nice word for mixed up) garden.  Our garlic is looking good and the potatoes have started to bloom.  We are going to have grapes this year unlike last year.  I just got through mowing.  Slowly I'm trying to get rid of the grass.:)  Some would call the back of our property "historic" because it has so many dandelions!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Hope you had a great day wherever you may be.  Going to be wet the next two days.  My lavender is in need of cutting and it may not get done with the rain!  Oh, well, the bees will still benefit!  Talk to you later.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I love looking at people's veggie gardens! I don't know what it is about them, except maybe that I love ALL gardens!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Well, Cindy, it's not much of a view, but I'm glad you enjoy it! Before I know it, we will be harvesting! It goes by fast! Thanks for stopping by!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your back garden. It's full of life, love, beauty and good things to eat.

FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks as always FlowerLady for stopping by!

Pammy said...

Good Morning, Everything looks so fresh and clean with all the promise of summer harvesting. I love looking at the garden from all different angles. I sometimes get a new perspective and inspiration. Your garden is beautiful ;)

PeggyR said...

WOW everything looks great!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Pammy! It is always full of activity from fauna and flora!

Thanks as always for stopping by Peggy! Positive energy!