Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Texas Tufa's Changing Addresses!

I hope you all know who blog in the blogging universe, that I am here for support.  I just wanted to let you know if you follow Texas Tufa that she is changing addresses to FW Dirt.  She loves gardening,  is a computer whiz and has that great Texas spirit and determination and she enjoys her roses.  She has given me support when I was ready to throw my computer out the window!  I was close TG!  I'm so looking forward to seeing what happens around her new building in Fort Worth.  Here is a 'Dublin Bay' rose or two for you TG!  So if you have the chance, check her out at her new address.

Life is short, make the most of it and enjoy it!
--Unknown, but I say it all the time now!

Warming up if just briefly and that means the sun is out.  The dreading icicles are off the back of the house!  It was getting big and ugly!  Stay warm or cool.  Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Cindy in FW said...

You are such a sweetheart! And I love the Dublin Bay rose. Thank you for all your kind words. You have kept me sane through all my adventures in the last year and a half. You are a great friend.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Any time Cindy! Keep moving forward! Nancy

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Nancy, oh Nancy,

You dear herbal soul!!!!! I love the jellies (so does Jeff) and can't thank you enough. I put them on the table and shot a photo of them to share in my next kitchen posting. You are a peach!

Thanks and hugs to you,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You are very welcome dear Sharon and Jeff.