Monday, January 17, 2011

One of My London Favorites!

When I visited London last September, my friend and I had lunch at Fortnum & Mason.  This is the famous clock outside striking the two o'clock hour.

It's funny how my English friend that lives in Spain loves coffee now!  I'm still in love with tea!  How could you not be with this silver tea set!  Here is my lunch, a warm lobster salad.  It was very delicious!
Getting ready for the next storm to blow through here.  Going to be warm enough for rain.  Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.  I keep forgetting the quote of the day.  From Mrs. Reppert's Twelvemonth Herbal:

The summer never shines so bright
As thought of in a winter's night
And the sweetest loveliest rose
Is in the bud before it blows.
--  Thomas Hood

4 comments:

Carol said...

That salad looks yummy and the silver tea set is divine. Some day I'll have a nice silver tea set :)

We are just wet right now but they are saying freezing rain for tonight. If so this little girl will be staying home ....again.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I just love the tea set as well, Carol. Stay safe!

Julie said...

Nancy, just had to drop in to get a warm and cozy feeling from your blog. It's awfully cold in Salt Lake City and I need to get some warm vibes going here. Thanks for the uplift!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You're welcome, Julie! Thanks for stopping by!