Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine-The Chelsea Physic Garden!

Obviously, The Garden of World Medicine!

The Rock Garden and Pool

A Contemplative Garden
Two of My Favorites, Nasturtiums and Chard!

Beans on the Tripod with a Flower Pot Hat!

Lemon Gem Marigolds, Lettuce, Corn and Chard!

A Stand of Perilla!

A Bed of Herbal Remedies or a Hedge of Lavender!

A Hedge of Green Santolina!

A Lavender Collection!
A Tropical Walkway in the Greenhouse

An Educational Cart in the Garden
A Monkey Puzzle Tree

Meadow flowers at the Chelsea

Very Exacting Flower Beds!
Just wanted to post these photos as promised in my guest blog for The Herb Companion magazine called Herbal Travels: The Chelsea Physic Garden of London.  Hope you had a great day!  Talk to you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you on my blog. If you don't like awards I promise I will not be offended. Just want you to know how much I enjoy your blog. Many blessings to you.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Always love awards, Mina! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos! Thank you.