Friday, December 17, 2010

This Was A Last Minute Catch, Herbally Speaking!

I always try to make a last minute stroll through the garden.  I don't always catch tenders that should come in, but this year I did.  The Victorian rosemary or Australian rosemary (Westringia fruticosa) had been in the fairy trough and was planted in the garden because of its size.  As you can see by the botanical name, not truly a rosemary.  Very drought tolerant!  So at the last minute, The Herbal Husband dug it up and in it came.  It could be decorated with my gingerbread ornaments!  Now where did I put those!  Hope you are staying warm wherever you may be!  Talk to you later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT might make a kitty-proof tree! Looks like a really neat plant.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me, I'm finally getting a chance to visit my friends again.

Jules

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Just know completely how you feel, Jules! Especially at the holidays! Take care! xxoo Nancy

Comfrey Cottages said...

what a pretty plant. Yes the little ornaments would look adorable! xx

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Got to get to work! Thanks for stopping by!