Sunday, October 24, 2010

Herb Channeler, Part Four!

Continuing toward an herbal Christmas, we are headed to the west coast and an herb farm called Edgehill Herb Farm owned and operated by Karen England.  These two cook booklets are chock full of good ideas and recipes.  She also writes a blog called Karen England's www.edgehillherbfarm.com blog that has a lot of good herbal information as well.  So hopefully if you are out on the west coast, you can stop by or order products from Karen and Edgehill Herb Farm.  I'll have my very favorite choices next time!  So please stay tuned!

Made two batches of hot pepper jelly today.  In the herbal jelly home stretch, only two kinds to go!  Hopefully I will get it done this week!  Hope you had a great day wherever you may be!  Talk to you later.

6 comments:

Carol said...

ummmmm... Hot Pepper jelly sounds good! :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I can't even try it, Carol. I hear it's delicious!

Carla said...

Oh my gosh, you will only be 20 miles from me when you visit this herb farm. Email me and maybe we could meet up for tea when you visit; if your plans will alow it.
Carla

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Sorry, Carla. I mislead you. I'm not going to be there this year! Maybe soon! Just giving you ideas for herbal Christmas gifts all over the country! We'll meet some day! Nancy

Comfrey Cottages said...

Thank you for introducing me to a new herb place:) so much fun and looks just lovely:) have fun finishing up your jellies xx

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

My pleasure, Leslie! Thanks for stopping by. xx Nancy