Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year Continued!


The fun continues!   The mail brought these two favorite catalogs today!  The one on the left is one of my favorite old fashioned flower seed catalogs, Select Seeds.  They are located in Connecticut.  The second catalog is Nichols Garden Nursery.  They are located in Oregon and are celebrating their 60th year!  I have ordered from both of these catalogs with great success.  Please keep your local and these smaller businesses going!  They have lots of unusual choices at reasonable prices.  Wonder what tomorrow's mail will bring?  Stay tuned!

4 comments:

ferne said...

Oh boy! You found 2 that I had forgotten about. Thanks for the reminder!

I love browsing through seed catalogs this time of year, so I agree with you on it being the most wonerful time of the year!

Unknown said...

Love thinking about gardening this time of the year....

Bernideen said...

What a great blog you have here!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I think printed ones are going to be a rare item sooner than later, Ferne. Glad to give you some inspiration!

I need a little break Desiree, but a seed catalog can give one some dreams!

Thanks for stopping by Bernideen. I need to make the rounds of my blog friends! We are getting another storm here tomorrow and Friday and maybe that will give me some time! Santa needed to bring my own laptop. I share this one with The Herbal Husband and sometimes he's a little territorial!

Happy New Year to all of you!