Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's Behind Those Blinds?

OK, we are back, barely!  I'll let you know later what's behind these blinds!  Stay tuned!

Yes, dear readers, we went to Miami Beach, specifically South Beach.  If you really knew me, you would ask why?  Most of my master gardening friends were shocked!  I got to pick our anniversary trip last year to Arizona.  So it was only fair that The Herbal Husband got to pick this year.  If you want a foreign vacation and don't have a passport, Miami will work for you!  The Herbal Husband splurged for a ocean front room.  It was really beautiful.  Oh, almost forgot we stayed at the Winterhaven South Beach.  We would recommend it highly.  It is away from all the craziness and noise down the street.  It is located on 14th Street and Ocean Drive.  We also got a great rate on the ocean front room from booking.com.  It was a beautiful room with a view.  This is the hotel and another view from the roof deck where you can go to get that golden tan!  I was covered up most of the time!  I want to thank Laura of Wildenblue Farm for my friendship award and I will get my act together shortly and both comment and do a post to share the friendship award! 

4 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

lets see. could it be snow? a new plant or yard statuary? lol missed you welcome back:)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Not even close Leslie! I'm glad to be back too!

Jules@MoonCatFarms said...

Snow would have been my first guess too! Glad you're home safe and tanned? :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

No tan, but I had fun and ate well! Saw some gardens that I will be sharing. Hope you are back on track, Jules. Sorry I wasn't around.