Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Travel Thursday--Can I Really Take These Plants Home With Me?

I can't believe it is another Thursday!  Wow!  The weeks are just flying by!  This photo was taken on our trip to France several years ago.  I'm always lamenting the fact that I can't take plants back from foreign countries!  This was part of an exhibit at the International Garden Festival in France at Chaumont Sur Loire.  The 18th edition is going on now in the Loire Valley in France.  The theme this year is Colorful Gardens.  This photo was one of my favorite exhibits the year we were there using borrowed views.  We were there late in the exhibit.  If you are in France, you need to go.  It is a very interesting day for gardening buffs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the suitcase gardens!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I wish they worked to take plants back home!